Creating Article Videos
If you read my last post about using video submissions for traffic then you’ll know I’m a big fan of using videos, but what about all those old text articles you have lying around on your hard disk..?
Well, now there’s a quick and easy way to turn them in to videos!
check out http://www.InstantArticleVideos.com
I’ve made two demo videos for you, both under 10 mins, and I’d like you to tell me which one you think is better…
Here’s the 1st video: -
and here’s the 2nd video: -
Am I the only one who thinks using videos is important?
The Wall Street Journal says video is the fastest growing form of online advertising and is set to grow by 30% per year for the next few years at least through 2014
A major study by the Warden school of business showed that: -
- people had a 51% better understanding of a product or subject through video
- video also increases the retention rate of the subject over printed material by 50%
- video can reduce the average length of a sales presentation by 20%
- video can help people reach a buying decision in 70% less time
- people are 72% more likely to make a purchase when video is used…
so check out the demo videos above, leave a comment to let me know which one you prefer, and then pop over tohttp://www.InstantArticleVideos.com while we’ve got the special dirt cheap launch offer price available, it’s dirt cheap, but won’t stay that way for long…
and don’t forget to check out my recent blog post on using video submissions for traffic which includes a couple of recommendations for Auto Video Submission tools: -
This has only recently been released and I’ve done a quick video post showing how it works that you can watch here: -
[this post: Creating Video Articles]